What part do you sing when lyrics overlap in a song?
Do you stick with the main voice or switch to sing the new part coming in? I tend to sing the new part.
How important to you have to be for your death to be considered an assassination?
Special thanks to my friend Kim for posing this life altering question. But really, what is that something extra that changes a murder into an assassination? Is it only for politicians? What about the pope then? Do you need a fan club?
And I found a 2 whole websites of life-altering conundrums! Here are my favs:
From Getting to Know U:
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car(/truck), it is called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it is called cargo?
- What is another word for thesaurus?
- Why do they call a building a building when it is already built?
- If you hate all prejudice people, are you a hypocrite?
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
- Why do British people never sound British when they sing?
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?